Ms Tahmina Pearsall is a highly experienced ophthalmic surgeon; performing up to 4,000 surgeries each year. A key part of her practice is to be able to partner with their referring opticians’ practice to offer her patients a truly bespoke and personal service which forms part of her Accredited Partner Programme.
The feedback she receives from the Partner optometrists is overwhelmingly positive, the main benefits being:
- Personal service
- Short waiting times for patients
- Highly experienced surgeon
- Patient helpline to answer patient queries directly about their referral and treatment
- Positive and happy patients giving you increased customer loyalty
- Feedback regarding patients throughout their treatment journey
- Additional revenue streams, through pre- and post-operative assessment and follow up medical and optical care
- New prescription glasses for patients following surgery
Tahmina understands the importance of your role as a community optometrist, the support you give to patients and how working as a partner can truly enhance patient care.